12/13/12

LOVE at first sight :)


Connor is always happy when he is running!

Connor is not so happy however, when mommy wants him to sit still :(

Christmas pictures were a bit difficult...

Because, "I don't want to stand there in front of the tree and smile when I can go exploring!"

"Unless I can touch it?! ok thanks mom now you can take the picture :)"

"You can take another one if I can play with the ornaments"

But just look at him...

and his cute little teethies...

and sweet precious smile...

...and we're off to dream land!
 Ok so Connor may look just like his daddy but he takes after his mommy in so many ways. Lets start with how he is not shy and it doesn't take long for him to know he is madly in love with someone!

 "Hi... I know we just met but lets kiss!"

"Forget names..."

 "I love you"

Girl "I just don't know what to say..."

Girl "But you are pretty cute with your blonde hair and blues eyes and everything"

 "Enough talk"

"More hugging!"

"One more kiss?" Girl "Sis don't just stand there...HELP" Sis "You're fine...besides I'm busy here"

"Ok... we can stick to hugging"

"I just love you...Will you marry me?"
When Connor started getting all friendly I just said, "Yeah...he moves fast"
It was funny because the little girls mom told her older daughter, "Say hi... that's your sister's future husband" And talk about daddy's little princess when the dad heard about this he came and kept a close eye on Connor. Great dad just like Everett with Connor... and he will be with our future girls too. That was quite a fun time for us to see Connor and his first crinkle and kiss ;) 

Pat his cheeks and give him WHAT? A GREAT BIG KISS!!!

That's right Connor a great big one...get over here :)

Ok I love this picture and hate that it went blurry it made me so mad but I thought it was too cute to leave it out!

My little angel

Love you

Best Christmas shots so far. Help ;)

When ever I bring the camera out Connor thinks it's a game...silly baby. 

OOOooo!!!! FOOD!!! Yeah we never feed our son ;)

Out of all the toys he has he would rather mess around on daddy's cell phone...

Hello anybody there?

nobody answered :(

You're funny mommy!

But I still want to play on daddy's phone ;)

Connor has seriously been pulling the ultimate faces of all times!

And doing the funniest things I might add...

Cute face!

Yes mommy I'm being good I'm being-have!!!

WHAT?

That's ME!!!!!!

What other faces can I make?!!

I turned the picture on the front so he could see himself and it made for lots of fun! Especially in the video ;)

OH YEAH I'M AWESOME!!!!!

we tried taking pictures together...

Yeah nough said

What could I do?

I figured it out!

All I had to do was jump up and down a couple of times...

And I had him laughing!!!!!!!
 

And now for the cutest video of ALL times!

No comments:

Post a Comment