1/20/13

Great Idea!


Great Idea!...Let Connor drive...he wont have to be in his car-seat and we can sleep the rest of the way :) Then we will all be happy. Connor sure does love being the boss though!!!
 

 Cutie!
 Connor and Dominic are starting to get along a lot more now...Connor loves babies and tots his age now and I love it!
 I want that cool toy you're on...Do you want to trade me for this little dinky one? haha
 Dominic is like, "No way I'm out of here!"
 Dominic took a picture with me all smiley...
 Connor didn't give his aunt the same courtesy :(


 Mya opening her gifts
 Dad opening the gift we got him!
 And mom opening the gift we got her!
 Ashley picking her nose with Everett's back scratcher ;) haha
 The whole gang enjoying Christmas together.
 Connor showing his Aaaaatitude ;)
 Connor's favorite was the puppy he got from grandma and grandpa O'Driscoll!
 Me and my little angel :)
 Ginger Bread house contest!!!
 We all had a lot of fun with it...I hope we do something like this again!!!
 Everett totally won. Of course he is a construction management major and planned the whole thing!
 Connor on his horse now that he isn't scared of it and doesn't want to get off for anything!!!
Me and my baby...I LOVE HIM SOOOOO SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment