11/14/12

ONE YEAR?!!! No Way!!!

Oh my goodness! I love it when he does this. I get the camera out and he does a sweet smile and closes his eyes!!!

My little angel!

This is the first time I tried his dragon costume on. I laughed so hard and couldn't stop!

He can seriously pull some funny faces now ;)

Mom I don't get it... Yeah haha I was laughing the whole time. At first he started laughing with me but wasn't sure why we were laughing. It was awesome. I will not soon forget this moment. I love Connor soooooo much. And he makes the cutest dragon EVER!!!

Love it!

I just love him!

I just wanted to see how much he has to grow to fit into his daddy's clothes...He has quite a ways!

 
This is when he first started walking. And for the record he did it by himself. He would not let me help him. I just looked over at him standing there. I got so excited but didn't want to startle him, Then he just started walking. I obviously freaked out and smothered him with hugs and kisses and tried to get him to do it again! Then of course I called his daddy with the super exciting news! 


Here is chillin at home with mommy!

He always points and goes hmm hmm. It is the cutest.

He still hates hats or anything like unto it!!! ;)

I love him sooooooooo much!

he is funny, just like his daddy :) And I don't mind it one bit!

I think he looks so darn cute in his winter hat so I just had to take a picture.

These are our besties in Rexburg!!! We love em and try to get together as much as possible. 

We had lots of fun carving pumpkins for Halloween. We always have a blast telling stories, making jokes, and doing fun activities!!!

My boys, my world, my everything!!!! LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!


Messy baby!



I just cannot believe he is ONE already!

And look how much he has grown. My little angel!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment