8/6/12

He looks just like you!


 Look at his hands! I was so glad I took this picture in time because I thought it was so hilarious and he has never done it since. He looks like a professor or employer of some sort haha.

Connor and his heart-melting smile.
 Everett being silly. I already know Connor will learn all the ropes from his daddy.
Like father like son ;)
When I put this on Connor I died! He is soooooo adorable!
Love him!
Always wants what mommy's got, and eat what she eats, and do what she does. My sweet little shadow :)
He would only wear it for a few seconds at a time...we all know how much Connor hates hats!
Daddy teaching his son all about tools and stuff like that.
Everett teases me. He asks, "Do you want to know why he is so cute?" "Why?" I ask. "Because he looks just like YOU!" HAHA very funny I know he is just saying that because he looks exactly like him ;) My guys...I love em forever and ever and ever...
and ever...
and ever...
and ever..
and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment: