7/16/12

Adventures are out there!

So what's been happenin?!...
Connor got all his hair completely buzzed off...
And I LOVE it!!!
And he is so darn cute, dang it!!!

Connor's 7month photos...
I love baby booties...aren't they adorable?
Connor absolutely loves it outdoors and so do I. Whenever we aren't sure what to do we simply step outside :) And we always find something exciting to do like playing with pine cones haha.
I love the faces he comes up with!
And I LOVE when he smiles.
And his cute chubby cheeks, and blue eyes, and constant happiness, and the list goes on and on.
Because he is my baby and I love him more than I could've ever imagined!
I love watching him learn and grow, his likes and dislikes, his personality, and everything to come.
He is still trying to figure out how to sit up by himself :) And don't know how well this idea will turn out ;)
Usually he gives it a few tries and then...figures out how to keep himself happy just laying there.
Next exciting event!!!!!!!! THE GMS REUNION!!!!!!!!!
I put Connor in this little high chair while I was going to the bathroom one morning ;)
Connor and Dominic love grandpa Rudy!!!
I think everyone had a great time...Here's Sam, Jarom, and Caden, just being Sam, Jarom, and Caden.
We love the McCabes lots and lots and lots so it was awesome seeing them again.
Buds!
Sarah and Aspen the two CUTEST ladies at the reunion!...
...besides Porter and Sam of course. JK But they were the coolest guys there for sure!
And obviously me and Everett were the coolest couple ;) At least I think so!!!
Porter made things fun and interesting...He helped out with Connor a lot. He even rocked him to sleep one time. It was pretty funny because we all know now that his most passionate love is sour lemon Powerade :D hehe
It was great to see Kirt at the reunion too. I haven't seen him for years and it was good recalling times we had as kids and just hanging out there. Kirt Kirt the squirty burt!
Brock caught a snake and everyone came and watched it until we had to let it go.
These guys are trying to carry Aunt Susi to the main gathering place...I think they need to work out more huh?!
Me and my Rudy. What an awesome guy. I love him and look up to him always.
And then there's my mom who I am turning into whether I like it or not...but I do. I love it! Me and my mom are best buds and I hope it stays like that forever. She is beautiful inside and out and even though she doesn't much enjoy camping or meeting people I was so happy she was there...because she really is the BEST!
Here is little Kare Kare. What a cutie. She is seriously awesome and I love love love her!
Me, Kare, and Jess after our mini water fight. Yeah so Jess can always (well not ALWAYS) make me laugh! She is so funny and the funny thing is she told me I was the only one that thought that. K here's an example: she told me that when they were rafting and passed a fisherman, she yelled..."You caught a fish?...WHAT A BEAUT!!!" I laughed so hard when she told me that. When I tell that story nobody laughs. Maybe I really am the only one who thinks this girl is hilarious!
I met lots of new friends..And was able to see family that I haven't for far too long!!!
Jarom, Mommy, Bester, Susi, and Karolin...I LOVE EM!
Connor and Porter. They got along great!!!
Haha! I wish I took pictures down by the lake cause that was the best part of Flaming Gorge. Jumping off the cliffs into the water was SWEET! Connor loved the water even though it was a lot colder than what he is used to. He was splashing and bouncing excitedly. It made me so happy. This really is one of his passions and I hope it sticks (though I am confident it will!)
We took one last look at the Gorge before we headed home...It really was beautiful!
My twins. I love them more than anything in the world :D
Connor at Grandma Golding's house with his cousins at the 4th of July.
Connor and Dominic showing their patriotism...
...And their general discomfort with each other haha. I know they will grown out of it and be great buddies! Ashley and I will be sure of that ;)
My cute little nephew Dominic!
What a handsome dude!
Me and my Squeaker Squeaks!
My boys!
Enjoying Daddy time!
Connor working on crawling as he has been for almost 2 months now. But he is getting soooo close. If I could bet I would guess he will be crawling within the next few days!
We have never taken pix by this sign before so we thought it would be cool!
Connor ALWAYS lights up when his daddy holds him. He just looks over his shoulder at mommy and smiles like "haha daddy's holding me. I am the luckiest boy in the world haha"!!!
I just love em to death!
And we couldn't just take one by Idaho and not Wyoming...so we got both ;)
I thought everyone would enjoy these shots...Learning to crawl is very emotional...
"Look at that lower lip" -Everett said
I can do it...I can do it...Wahhhhh Why can't I do it?!!!
Mommy don't just sit there...Help me!
Why doesn't anybody care about me...!?

Oh my goodness I just love baby Connor so much. Motherhood has been a wonderful adventure of diapers, laundry, and tears but filled with laughter, learning, and amazing joy! Connor is EIGHT months now and Everett and I have been married almost two years. Life together has been eventful and exciting. Everett may have landed an internship in Idaho-falls and we also might have a job managing apartments together. So really this will be Everett's first off-track that wont really be OFF. He still has about 1 1/2-2 years left of school here in Rexburg and then probably 2 years getting his master's which is something both of us want for him. Everett is confident I will get my degree but we are just unsure when. I really do want to finish it, but would never trade anything for being a mommy. I have found great fulfillment in simply taking care of the people God sent me. Everett and Connor are my angels on earth. And my family means everything to me. I don't know how I would make it without em!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WELL, darling Cyssa, thank you. It was a great visit w/you even if it was "virtual!" Lots of love and hugs, MaMa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pictures! i am really glad I found your blog!

    Sheree Bingham

    ReplyDelete