5/7/15

I can't help it…I absolutely adore my family!

Sweet faces
 This is a picture perfect picture! Our sweet son with energy, light, and a slight look of mischief, and our daughter with adorableness, sweet cheeks and a tad bit goofy. Honestly I love this time of life. I love the laughter, the smiles, the gait of children running, the hugs, the kisses, and most of all the love that beams from them is incredible. I can see why Jesus always teaches us to become like little children…they are simply filled with love!
What can I say…this pic is so stinkin cute!

Sleep over!
Yeah their sleep over lasted 10 minutes or less but Connor was so excited! Cali thought it was fun too…for 10 minutes or less ;)

I just love my boy and girl and feel greatly blessed to have them in my family, in my home, and in my heart forever!!! They love each other and mommy and daddy and Ruby. They are awesome.

1 comment:

  1. 'ts gone w/o saying too too long: "i cherish my beloved Caryssa and her angelic soul who encompasses within truth, beautiful peacemaker, unselfishness, gentleness, love unfeigned, nor withheld, but bursting withe divinity, sacrifice, putting others' needs before self...and so very quick to apologize even when right!
    i am so very honored to have piicked me to be her mama...when others call me what they want, Carryssa has the proper mind to always give others their sweet wish of how or what name they wish to be addresses. A very wise and Celestial Candidate so royal!
    With alllll my love and devotion, s/MaMa Aitken (aka maiden gloriaelainekuck)

    ReplyDelete