12/19/13

Merry Christmas to All!

Yep Everett and Connor are naughty and Cali and I are nice :)
This year was filled with adventure for the O'Driscoll family. We had recently found out we were expecting a baby, we were managing apartments and there was plenty of snow and to spare. Everett was going to school full time and was a teacher's assistant. We enjoyed learning all we did managing apartments. Everett was able to fix anything that came up and I took care of paper work, online classes, and our sweet ball of energy; Connor. Speaking of that little guy, he learned so much from walking to talking to running to the olympics…ok not quite. But I sure think the world of him. And I am impressed by how much he has learned in one year! After spring semester it was time for Everett to get his last internship. He finally got one…in Las Vegas. Initially I thought, NO! After some reasoning I realized it needed to happen so that my husband could continue with his schooling. Well I was wrong to automatically think the worst of Vegas. I found a lot of things that got me thinking, YES! The ward was great. We told the bishop we were moving in and 7+ people showed up to help us move in. The weather was wonderful. People were nice and I really liked our apartment and the people that worked there :) It was a bumpy road to bring our precious #2 to the world but after hard work, patience, and a lot of loving help from family and friends; Cali Dianna was born!!! She has brought with her more heaven than I have ever seen on earth. She loves people, smiling, laughing, and being a part of everything. We were greatly blessed and sooner than we thought we made it back to our home town Evanston for Christmas. Things are great. Life is wonderful. And we are so happy to be with family at this special time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment