9/19/13

A beautiful new beginning!

Love you Grandpa!

Saying Bye and heading off to Las Vegas...

Love you Grandma!

Love you Aunt Cheryl!

Enjoying our new home together.

Daddy's favorite car ever!!!

Connor touched a 23 million dollar car (he has expensive taste!)

Our water baby!

Getting excited to meet our baby...

Loves

Yeah I had no idea Connor could climb onto his changing table until I found him sitting up there on his (daddy's) i-pad!

Connor, Everett, and I LOVED having my mom come stay with us til the Cali came home.

connor loves the i-pad

And like most kids in this day-in-age...he knows how to use it.

Show mommy what your doin :)

He didn't know how much his world would change!

Neither did they ;)

And then she came...

Straight from heaven into their hearts; 7lbs 3oz 20incles long with sandy blonde hair and dark blue eyes!!! 

I love her more than I could've imagined!!! My gorgeous girl is so precious. She is continually stealing my heart. I have already found myself wrapped around her sweet little finger. Having a girl is even better than I thought it would be, not because I get to dress her up and do her hair (which is also extremely fun!), but because girls are special, My girl is even more so because she is mine. After she was born I got to hold her in my arms for a brief beautiful moment, then the nurse came and took her away and it tore me up inside even though I knew it would just be a short time...I waited and longed for her to be in my arms and now that she finally was, I had to let her go. I asked the nurse for a few more minutes but she said she was already late. My eyes stung with tears. I made sure she knew I wanted her back in my arms as soon as could be! That is how I feel about my 2 little gifts from God... I love them more than anything, I want them near me always, it is hard to let go even for a moment, but that is what makes me infinitely more grateful that they are mine forever. When I look into my babies' eyes I know I am loved, they are loved, and God does exist!!! 

And big brother adores her!!!!!!!!

Sleeping angel...

Remind you of anyone?!!!

so little and precious (the one on the right)  ;)

Going home outfit. Mommy and Daddy were so happy to finally welcome Cali home.

All ready :)

Love you Grandma! And I love my mommy's new style :)

Words can't fully describe the love a mother has for her baby... all I know is that I love her so.

We loved having grandma come play! I loved all that she taught me and was so happy for her help!!!

MY PRETTY PRINCESS

I feel so blessed to have the most loving son on earth who welcomed his sister into his heart right away. He gives her lots of hugs and kisses and always says, "baby!!!" or "Pridee!" since I call her my "pretty" princess :) They are already great buddies!

mommy loves dressing her angel up!


she is already a daddy's little girl. He even got her first smile, and second, and third. Lucky! 

Sweetest little siblings :)

We all love to pinch her cheeks!

All Smiles ;)




I love you sis!

Love you too Big Bro!


She is just too beautiful!



I love you my beautiful sunshine Cali. She is continually bringing our family joy and love!!!

Welcome to our hearts and home little one. I hope you find all the happiness, love, and fun you need!

That shouldn't be hard with a big brother like Connor.

Do you like your chocolate bud? NO?!


GOTCHA!

You know I do!

My amazing, sweet, and happy little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment