6/9/13

A beautiful dream!

I see my life as a beautiful dream come true! What could be better than this?

The gospel of Jesus Christ which teaches me #1 Who I am. #2 Why I am here and #3 Where I am going. It's not always easy, I don't understand everything, and I am certainly not perfect but that is how I know it is true. Why else would we be here? I think it is exactly for those purposes; It's not always easy-it can't be in order for us to learn opposition and true happiness. I don't understand everything- if I did there would be no point, this is faith in Jesus Christ which is the opposite of fear, fear brings us down and pains us but faith brings us up and strengthens us! I am not perfect- we are here to become like our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ, I have come to know the Savior partly because of my weaknesses and imperfections, and because I have a desire to become better- like Him.

My family who loves me and I love them. This brings me greater joy and happiness than anything else in the world. They are my world and I am so glad to know that MY family can be together forever! Too many women today take their little angels for granted, sometimes even as a burden or obligation but I have felt my children have brought me more fulfillment, happiness, and love than I have had my entire life. I feel blessed and honored to say that I am one of the few that feels more accomplished being a wife and mother than being in any other occupations on earth. I sorrow in knowing that many feel depressed and unhappy simply being a home-maker. I don't think they understand how beautiful that is and how much it really means to their families. Just the word itself means so much, "home-maker." We are blessed to make a house a home by keeping it clean and beautiful, by tenderly loving all who enter, by keeping our arms and hearts open to the ones who really make it HOME!!!

And just look at em ;)
 Me n my adorable son!
 ...with his cute curl above his ear!
 My amazing husband...such a great daddy!
 Connor helping make Mother's Day gifts for his grandmas.
 He did great!
 And wanted to keep making more when we were done ;)
 cutest...
 EVER!!!
 I love my boy!
 I'm gonna get him!




 Me n my Sweety. Oh my goodness I love this man so much. He is so funny and sweet and caring and fantastic at pretty close to everything!!!
 The little baby is getting bigger!!! This was a while ago so you can imagine my belly now ;)

 Connor drinks a green smoothie with us every morning and LOVES it. He says, "JUICE!!!"
 Camping trip-TOTALLY AWESOME!!!





 Playing with daddy before church...

 I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY SOOOOOOOOOO DARN MUCH!!!! THEY ARE SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment